Start a new topic

Need help setting up new HIFIMEDIY T1

Need help setting up new HIFIMEDIY T1

I just bought 4 T1's and 2 SMPS300R power supplies. 3 came as version 1.3 with the on/off switches, the fourth is version 1.2 and has no switch. I wired one of them up, version 1.2, to test and wasn't getting any audio out. I turned it up a bit and noticed very faint music coming from the speakers. I went back to the amp and noticed that music was also coming out of the amp! I thought I was crazy and you may to but I swear, it was audible through the amp. I could tell what song was playing! What have I done wrong? I bought the version without the pot. Do I need to do something to the pads where the pot is supposed to be? Caps, resistor, jumper? I tested the voltage in and I'm right at 36v on the money. I also checked the a/c voltage at the speaker terminals. When the audio gets noticeable, it's about 10 volts.

Hi, Pls check that the pads of potmeter have 2x jumpers. If no, add the jumpers to let signal pass through. If yes, I need to know the output DC voltage of outputs(LOUT+/LOUT-/ROUT+/ROUT-) refer to GND.
Some "T1 sta510a no vol pot" amps that were shipped does not have any short at the vol pot installed. This means that the signal will not pass through.
This was the problem. The 1.2 has the jumpers and sounds great. The 3 version 1.3's have no jumpers and I get no output. Thanks.
I just bought 4 T1's and 2 SMPS300R power supplies. 3 came as version 1.3 with the on/off switches, the fourth is version 1.2 and has no switch. I wired one of them up, version 1.2, to test and wasn't getting any audio out. I turned it up a bit and noticed very faint music coming from the speakers. I went back to the amp and noticed that music was also coming out of the amp! I thought I was crazy and you may to but I swear, it was audible through the amp. I could tell what song was playing! What have I done wrong? I bought the version without the pot. Do I need to do something to the pads where the pot is supposed to be? Caps, resistor, jumper? I tested the voltage in and I'm right at 36v on the money. I also checked the a/c voltage at the speaker terminals. When the audio gets noticeable, it's about 10 volts.
This was the problem. The 1.2 has the jumpers and sounds great. The 3 version 1.3's have no jumpers and I get no output. Thanks.

Hope you can add jumpers yourself. :)
Hope you can add jumpers yourself. :)

Yeah, I already did. It was easy. Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment