Start a new topic

HifiMeDiy Sabre USB DAC No Left Channel

HifiMeDiy Sabre USB DAC No Left Channel

I just received my Sabre USB DAC (this one). I plugged it in, and it installed instantly. I plugged in my headphones, and I only get audio through the right channel. Nothing comes through the left. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it's necessary, I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. Thanks.
Hi. Check your headphones and cable first, try another pair of headphones or line cable. Then check if the connection to the dac is ok (move it to see if it changes anything). Check mixer in windows, and make sure the balance is set to the middle and not to one extremes. Finally, try it with another computer.
If nothing changes, then there must be a problem with this unit. Contact us to arrange a replaecment.
Nick,

I have tried a different pair of headphones, and also a different line cable to my mixer. I double checked that the balance was centered within Windows. I even connected the DAC to another computer. Each time, the sound only came out of the right channel, with nothing coming out of the left channel. How should I contact you to arrange a replacement? Thank you for your help.
Hi, if you ordered from hifimediy.com then reply to the sale confirmation email.
Login or Signup to post a comment