Start a new topic

T1 Minimalist approach

T1 Minimalist approach

Hi to all,

I have removed relays and all related electronics.

While I am pretty confident that no damage was done I can not measure a stable DC offsett at the output terminals.

Measured resistance is 0 Ohm from the output of STA chip to the speaker terminals.

TC controller is supplied with a stable 5V.

Maybe enclosed pictures could offer a better explanation.

Please, give me some advice what to do next.

Thanks, Baki
I find that relays have unpleasantly loud click when activated/deactivated.

How to bypass relays?

Thanks.
Hi, what value of DC volatage you got from 4 output terminals to ground?
I wasn't able to accurately measure a DC voltage from the output speaker terminals!

DC voltmetar could not display a stable DC voltage. Various values were rapidly changing, but in a mV range.

Power supply voltage at the same time was rock steady 35.4V DC.

TC controller is also supplied with a stable 5V.
I see. Now the only thing I'm sure is that the output is not normal (normally DC voltage equal to about half of the power supply). There are many possibilities for this result, like mute/standby state or some damage.
I am pretty sure that no damage was done so far but I am not just so familiar with this module.

I have only removed relays and their related electronic parts and put a higher quality componets on the output LC filter (Wurth coils and wima mkp10 capacitors).

I just want to have this module straight, without any constraints.

How to achieve constant, non-muted, state for this device?

Thanks and regards,

baki
Yubing, Nick, please...
There is another possibility, that you may have the pads of relays broken, that will make the output traces to be OPEN.

I am pretty sure that no damage was done so far but I am not just so familiar with this module.

I have only removed relays and their related electronic parts and put a higher quality componets on the output LC filter (Wurth coils and wima mkp10 capacitors).

I just want to have this module straight, without any constraints.

How to achieve constant, non-muted, state for this device?

Thanks and regards,

baki
Let me rephrase my question:

In order to completely remove relays and all related active and passive components what are the necessary steps?

Relays are unpleasantly noisy and I don't need them at all.

Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment