Start a new topic

DDX320 Biquad Control

DDX320 Biquad Control

Sorry, there is no FTDI interface.
Hi, that could be a great feature, however it is currently not possible unfortunately.

But perhaps you know if the board has the 6 pin FTDI Interface available?

Georg
Hi, that could be a great feature, however it is currently not possible unfortunately.
Hello Nick,

somehow I managed to erase my first post by editing it. So I will start a second one, but I will be more detailed with my question now. The goal is to achieve the activation of the biquads in the STA chips. From STMicroelectronics I downloaded their superb software APWorkbench. The combination of STA320 and STA510 as you use in the DDX320 can be selected and all the registers of the STA320 can be edited. Thus you get the functionality of your remote plus access to the biquads. The frequency correction of the speaker can be edited in a graphical GUI. The biquads are calculated by that and can be loaded to the microcontroller. If we had an additional equalizer number in your remote that can be defined and called "Manual" the user can activate the preset biquads and has an active speaker control without the need of additional DSP boards. APWorkbench uses an FTDI driver. My question now is:

Can I use an USB -> FTDI converter and connect the 6 FTDI pins to the DDX320 in order to link the software with your board???

Your assistance is very appreciated.

Cheers

Georg
Login or Signup to post a comment